Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Justin Stanczak <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/03 19:32:05 UTC

Attachment Post-Processing?

Is attachment post processing possible with CouchDB? Can I resize images
with ImageMagick for example? or encode a video with FFmpeg after upload? or
maybe even running a cron job?

Re: Attachment Post-Processing?

Posted by Justin Stanczak <ri...@gmail.com>.
I just got on the couch last night so I'm still learning, can't you tell.

Posted by Justin Stanczak <ri...@gmail.com>.
Can do. Thanks.

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Stanczak <ri...@gmail.com>.