Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/03 00:59:06 UTC

Re: Arrow for Redshift Spectrum

hey Colin,

This is cool, thanks for sharing! I am not able to look too closely at
the moment, but Tom Augspurger or Phillip Cloud may be able to take a
closer look since they've dealt with similar issues around this kind
of ETL problem. We definitely would like the pyarrow libraries to work
well for this use case, so please report any JIRAs if you run into
rough edges or things that seem more difficult than they should be.

Thanks
Wes