Posted to dev@eventmesh.apache.org by vongosling <vo...@apache.org> on 2021/08/09 01:22:57 UTC

Fwd: [MENTORS] Report timeline for August

Hi,

Do we guys notice that we should report this month? Is anyone willing to
draft and discuss it in community?

Wed August 04   Podling reports due by end of day
Sun August 08   Shepherd reviews due by end of day
Sun August 08   Summary due by end of day

*Tue August 10           Mentor signoff due by end of dayWed August 11
 Report submitted to BoardWed August 18   Board meeting*

First off apologies for not sorting out the reports last month, as a result
of this projects that were expected to report last month will need to
have been copied over to this month, you can leave them as they are if you
want to update them, but don’t forget to have your mentors sign them off.

You can submit your reports in the usual place:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/August2021

Report timeline for August

Wed August 04   Podling reports due by end of day
Sun August 08   Shepherd reviews due by end of day
Sun August 08   Summary due by end of day
Tue August 10           Mentor signoff due by end of day
Wed August 11   Report submitted to Board
Wed August 18   Board meeting

Expected to report are:
Annotator
BlueMarlin