Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Markus Sommer <so...@isb-fn.de> on 2019/03/08 08:07:00 UTC

AW: Github Account

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the support.

At the Apache-Github-Linking Site I received at step 3 follow message:

User not a member of the ASF GitHub organisation. Please make sure you are a part of the ASF Organisation on GitHub and have 2FA enabled. Visit id.apache.org<https://id.apache.org/> and set your GitHub ID to be invited to the org.

In the id.apache.org it is not possible to put in the github username. The textfield are not enabled.
Best regards

Markus

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Markus Sommer
Geschäftsführer

isb innovative software businesses GmbH
Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 2
D 88046 Friedrichshafen

Tel          +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
Fax         +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
Mobil    +49 (0) 171 537 8437

Mail to  sommer@isb-fn.de<ma...@isb-fn.de>
http://www.isb-fn.de<http://www.isb-fn.de/>

Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose the contents to any other person.
Thank you.

Von: Markus Sommer <so...@isb-fn.de>>
Antworten an: "private@plc4x.apache.org<ma...@plc4x.apache.org>" <pr...@plc4x.apache.org>>
Datum: Donnerstag, 7. März 2019 um 16:16
An: "private@plc4x.apache.org<ma...@plc4x.apache.org>" <pr...@plc4x.apache.org>>
Betreff: Github Account

Hi Chris,

was about to push a first class on Github into the Delevop Brunch for testing.

Which account do I have to use with Github?

The e-mail address msommer@apache.org<ma...@apache.org> is not found by the system.

[cid:image002.png@01D4D501.12E443A0]

Re: Github Account

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Markus,

I guess this is the first time you are confronted with the fact, that Apache writes awesome software, but we usually really suck at UI stuff ;-)
If you click into those grayed-out fields, you will notice that they aren’t really disabled. They just look disabled ;-)

But I saw you committed your first new classes and the build picked them up nicely. Great job :-)

Chris