Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@infravio.com> on 2006/02/01 05:07:45 UTC

Re: Problem with Deprecation Mediator

Hi SathaKarni,

The problem is not with the DeprecationMediator per-se.
I tried to reproduce the error. I started the Synapse server on port 9090 (using the -p option) and then went on to run the StockQuote client using the ant task in the Samples folder.
It worked fine.

Try the -Dsynapseurl='the URL on which synapse server is available' while doing ant stockquote, instead of changing the turl.
Must be a mis-configuration.

~Vikas