Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by sblackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2016/11/10 19:35:50 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Streams 0.4-incubating

Incubator PMC,

The vote has passed with 3 binding +1 votes from IPMC members and no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 (binding):
- Ate Douma
- Matt Franklin
- Suneel Marthi

+0:
None

-1:
None

Thank you everyone who reviewed release candidates.

I will now push the artifacts and announce the release.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org
On November 9, 2016 at 10:01:05 PM, sblackmon (sblackmon@apache.org) wrote:

John,

Yes, the project uses jenkins for CI.  Here’s a depiction of our current CI flow: each ‘jenkins’ oval is a job

http://streams.staging.apache.org/site/0.4-incubating-SNAPSHOT/streams-master/integration.html

Latest thread discussing recent updates to our CI:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d0a82ce000d1a71125d0ec70fb29c8f13cb946ae1a97998652389134@%3Cdev.streams.apache.org%3E

There are a few integration tests that still need manual setup to pass - those aren’t run with every build on jenkins but they are run as part of cutting a release candidate.

Steve

On November 9, 2016 at 9:46:05 PM, John D. Ament (johndament@apache.org) wrote:

Anyways, the IPMC vote isn't fully on software quality but on release
structure. It seems like its OK, maybe a bit flakey, but I suspect its
actually passing based on my local. I can't find any valid CI for the
project though (not on jenkins or travis), do you use something else?