Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Eric Hands <eh...@ehandsinc.com> on 2008/11/03 17:45:39 UTC

Re: Maven2 plugin (and META for TDK project upgrade)

I am upgrading an app from turbine 2.3.1 using the tdk and I'm
curious about how META might best fit in to the picture at this
point, if at all. I see from some of the project status notes that
work is apparently being done on making META compatible with maven 2,
but this is as yet unfinished. I was thinking of using maven 1 and
META to initialize a project (to see what files/folders/build config
I might need to migrate) and then to try using maven 2 from that
point forward. Is there some version of META that does work with
maven 2 (docs say no)? Or are there some maven goals for Turbine that
can be used independently of the META plug-in for maven? Or is it
simpler to just try to wrap the tdk Ant-based build targets with
maven goals?

Any insight on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric