Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Magnus Haraldsen Amundsen <Ma...@computas.com> on 2009/02/24 15:15:34 UTC

[2.2] map:generate where the source is an url

Hello,

Can I use map:generate to get the XML from an external source, such as
another web site?

- Magnus

Re: [2.2] map:generate where the source is an url

Posted by warrell harries <wa...@googlemail.com>.
You can! Using different types of generators allow you to consume the
different styles of Web services. This is what makes Cocoon so good for
application development.
Google for some more info on how to do it. I remember writing a few
contributions with regard to version 2.1x