Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Miriam Boucher <mb...@lantostechnologies.com> on 2018/01/22 17:15:24 UTC

Getting rid of Diff with "file that no longer exists"

Hello,

I have an option on my Diff menu to compare to a file that no longer exists.  I cannot figure out any way to get rid of it.

[cid:image001.png@01D3937A.ADC5C930]

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Miriam

Miriam Boucher
Sr. Software Quality Engineer and DCM

[Lantos_teal_horizontal_email]
Lantos Technologies, Inc.
Voice:  781-443-7661
155-A New Boston St.
Woburn, MA 01801
mboucher@lantostechnologies.com

Re: Getting rid of Diff with "file that no longer exists"

Posted by Johan Corveleyn <jc...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 6:15 PM, Miriam Boucher <
mboucher@lantostechnologies.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have an option on my Diff menu to compare to a file that no longer
> exists.  I cannot figure out any way to get rid of it.
>

> Thoughts?

You should probably ask this on one of the TortoiseSVN lists. They have
their own specific mailinglists:
https://tortoisesvn.net/community.html

This list is mainly about the core functionality of svn.

--
Johan