Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2022/11/16 02:43:36 UTC

Tomcat 8.5.84

All,

Sorry, I've been MIA the past few days and haven't yet rolled an 8.5.84
release.

I will begin the process tomorrow.

-chris

Re: Tomcat 8.5.84

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Jon,

On 11/16/22 11:06, jonmcalexander@wellsfargo.com.INVALID wrote:
> I feel for ya man. Sounds like my typical day.

It's always /something/ with VirtualBox.

-chris

RE: Tomcat 8.5.84

Posted by jo...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID.
I feel for ya man. Sounds like my typical day.

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Asst. Vice President
He/His

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | EAS | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexander@wellsfargo.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Tomcat 8.5.84

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
All,

Re: Tomcat 8.5.84

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
All,

> All,
>
> Sorry, I've been MIA the past few days and haven't yet rolled an 8.5.84
> release.
>
> I will begin the process tomorrow.
>
> -chris

Ugh, I'm having VirtualBox problems. Again. I don't store my
code-signing cert in the virtual machine, I keep it on my real machine
and mount a directory from host to guest to access it. And the mapping
isn't working for some reason.

If I can figure it out soon, I'll just copy the keystore into the VM and
keep going.

(We need a step early in the build process which tests to see if GPG and
jsign are going to work later in the build. I hate waiting 10 minutes to
encounter these failures.)

-chris