Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rodrigo Barreiros <ba...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/15 19:41:54 UTC

Validation Support

Hi,

I need use client-side validation in my application. I am using Shale
Validator (shale-core-1.0.2) with Myfaces 1.1.1. The validation works fine,
but messages appears encoded in wrong way. For example, for message:

errors.required={0} é um campo obrigatório.

Appears: "Nome &#233; um campo obrigat&#243;rio." in alert window.

The same happens using corejsf-validator tag.

Any suggests?

Thanks, Rodrigo

Re: Validation Support

Posted by Rodrigo Barreiros <ba...@gmail.com>.