Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tamás Horváth <ta...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/25 10:08:21 UTC

Axis2 Addressing

Hi,

How can I turn off Addressing under Axis2?

I tried this:
(In code)
@Addressing(enabled=false)

But on the server, after deploying the service, I have the following:
Engaged modules for the service

    * addressing :: Disengage

If I try to disengage the this module for the servise I get the
following response:
Can not disengage module addressing. This module is engaged at a higher level.

Horváth Tamás

Re: Axis2 Addressing

Posted by Tamás Horváth <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've got a solution.
Remove the <module ref="addressing"/> then (after restarting the
server) deploy your webservice and engage this module for this
service.

2008/8/25 Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>:
> Where do you want to turn off the addressing , if it is in the server
> side , you can do the following
> - go to axis2.xml inside the conf directory and remove the "<module
> ref="addressing"/>" tag
>
> Thank you!
> Deepal
>> Hi,
>>
>> How can I turn off Addressing under Axis2?
>>
>> I tried this:
>> (In code)
>> @Addressing(enabled=false)
>>
>> But on the server, after deploying the service, I have the following:
>> Engaged modules for the service
>>
>>     * addressing :: Disengage
>>
>> If I try to disengage the this module for the servise I get the
>> following response:
>> Can not disengage module addressing. This module is engaged at a higher level.
>>
>> Thanks,

> Deepal
> http://blogs.deepal.org/

Horváth Tamás