Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Kuni <ku...@muschkoten-berlin.de> on 2006/07/28 21:07:06 UTC

updating datamodel using af:table

Hello,

i'm developing a jsf page which display's a 'simple' table, and the
table content and layout depends on several properties. the user could
change these properties on the same jsf, which should updates the
table....(onChange=form.submit())

the jsf consists of two parts.. one main-jsf which display some input
and select-fields for updating the values... and the <af:table> which is
included by <jsp:include ..page="<%= session..getA....%.>". >

the table columns are like:
<af:table ...>
    <column rendered="#{map['key']!=null}">...
    <h:outputText ../>
    </column>
</af:table>
to provide content-dependent columns. :)

when the properties where changed (via input fields)...a db-query is
executetd to update the table content (datamodel)
the new table could have more or less columns an the table should be
completely updates... but an indexOutOfBound Exception will be thrown...
when the <table> component tries to display a columns-which not
exists...(in the new table..)

how can i 'reset' the table..so that the table is rendered again using
the new columns....

..any ideas?

thanks,
kuni

Re: updating datamodel using af:table

Posted by Kuni <ku...@muschkoten-berlin.de>.
no ideas? ... does anybody understand my problem?  :-)

Posted by Kuni <ku...@muschkoten-berlin.de>.