Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/07 08:36:10 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] - Apache Camel 2.9.0 release

Hi

I just moved some tickets for Camel 2.10 and marked tickets which has
been resolved already etc.
I wanted to cleanup the JIRA ticket so we have a more up to date roadmap.

There is 19 tickets now
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+CAMEL+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%222.9.0%22+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved

Would be good if you had a chance to look at the tickets assigned to
you and provide a status.

Of course we can still fix bugs and add minor improvements and small
new features etc.
But we should focus on closing down 2.9.0 to have it GA later this month.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Its almost 3 months since 2.8.0 was released
> http://camel.apache.org/2011/07/25/camel-280-released.html
>
> I think we should start considering a Camel 2.9.0 release. And thus I
> suggest to start focusing on bug fixes, and unit test fixes etc.
> And to keep an eye on CI servers to fix test and other issues reported there.
>
> Also I suggest to look at unresolved Camel 2.9.0 tickets in JIRA and
> possible move tickets to 2.10 or 2.9.1 if that is possible.
> Also if there is tickets which you think is a good/must have in 2.9.0
> then I suggest to post here with the ticket numbers.
> And of course to work on those tickets so they get resolved in the near time.
>
> We have 84 open tickets which has been assigned to 2.9.0. I think
> that's too much and encourage you to look at those
> and either move/fix the tickets so we can get this down to a
> management number of tickets to be resolved in the near time.
>
> Camel 2.9 open tickets:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC
>

> --
> Claus Ibsen