Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by stratio <st...@hotmail.it> on 2011/09/29 09:37:32 UTC

Error handler client amq.js

Hello, I'm writing a web application with Ajax to consume messages from a
topic.

I was giving a look at the amq.js file and in particular at the error
handler.

I was thinking that maybe it would be very helpful to have an handler that
returns an eventual error to the caller function or maybe it would be even
useful for the user to define his own error handler so an error can handled
properly.

Is something like this is already in development?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: Error handler client amq.js

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

it's not in a development and any contribution is more than welcomed.

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by stratio <st...@hotmail.it>.
Any idea or suggestion about this aspect?