Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Jeroen Nikkels <je...@infor.com> on 2007/02/13 09:46:03 UTC

Authentication question

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a JCA based provider for our EIS system and base
the implementation on the MyEIS example.

In the method WSIFProvider_MyEIS.createDynamicWSIFPort, the connection
with the server is established by calling
connectionFactory.getConnection. In our case we must use this method
with the ConnectionSpec argument because we must provide authentication
information. And there is my problem: how do I obtain the username and
password information from the client?

I guess the client application could create a WSIFDefaultMessage and
fill it with username and password parts and then call the setContext
method on the WSIFService. But in createDynamicWSIFPort I have no access
to this context.

What is the way to do this?

Thanks,

JeroeN