Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Steve Poole <SP...@uk.ibm.com> on 2008/09/18 11:01:18 UTC

new draft Incubator project proposal: Kato

Greetings,  I have just posted to the Incubator wiki a draft project
proposal.   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/KatoProposal

 The proposal abstract states

"Kato is a project to develop the Specification, Reference Implementation
and Technology Compatibility Kit for JSR 326: Post-mortem JVM Diagnostics
API "

The  proposal is not complete.  It's missing a champion, mentors and a
good review!     I'd appreciate any comments, suggestions or  volunteers
from the community.

Thanks

Steve Poole

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: new draft Incubator project proposal: Kato

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Steve,

Is there any interest in developing GUI/command-line tools that an
end-user can actually use as part of the project? Or is it just the
API+RI?

thanks,
dims

Posted by Steve Poole <SP...@uk.ibm.com>.
I've somehow managed to attach this note to another thread so I'll repost
the original as a top level email.

Steve Poole

Steve Poole/UK/IBM@IBMGB
18/09/2008 10:01