Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Sauvé <me...@sympatico.ca> on 2007/06/24 06:20:59 UTC

Internationalization of mod_autoindex

Hello everyone,
My name is Daniel Sauvé and I have just noticed that the autoindex module has
only an english output. I found out that is was quite easy to turn it in
french and have tought about an Internationalization of the module.

Here is my proposal :

IndexLanguage Directive

Syntax:  IndexLanguage None|Default|Priority
Context:  server config, virtual host, directory, .htaccess
Override:  Indexes
Module: mod_autoindex

The IndexLanguage directive set the output this way :
none : in english
Default : in fonction of the DefaultLanguage variable

Let me know what you think of my proposal,
I'd be glad to give my contribution on the apache project.

Have a good day
Daniel Sauvé