Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com> on 2015/07/13 18:35:32 UTC

Pull request mechanics question

Hi,

A stupid question about pull request mechanics. I've followed the
committers workflow on a few changes.

I take it that doing the "git push apache HEAD:master" does not close the
pull request automatically?

Is it closing the JIRA that closes the pull request? What if there was no
JIRA?

Well, I guess the more general question is: What causes the pull request to
be closed?

Thanks,

Dave

Re: Pull request mechanics question

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure what happened to pull requests #23 and #24 then. There is a
comment in both that hubbot has merged the changes however the pull request
has not been closed.

Dave

Posted by Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com>.
Roberta,

Since you opened the pull request, you can close it.

-Steve

--
-Steve

Re: Pull request mechanics question