Posted to ddlutils-user@db.apache.org by gla-001 <gl...@isys-software.de> on 2009/09/07 15:18:07 UTC

writeschemasqltofile creates blank file

Hi everybody,

similar to other posts
(http://www.nabble.com/problem-writing-sql-to-file-td3876914.html#a3876914,
http://www.nabble.com/No-output-from-writeSchemaSqlTofile-command-td17453074.html#a17516352),
<writeschemasqltofile> creates a blank file. As recommended i set
alterdatabase="false" without any effect. I tried to convert the generated
xml to sql using <ddlToDatabase>, without success. My Ant-Target looks like
this:

	<target name="database-dump" description="Create dump">

	  <mkdir dir="${out.dir}" />

	  <taskdef name="databaseToDdl"
classname="org.apache.ddlutils.task.DatabaseToDdlTask" />

	  <databaseToDdl modelname="MyModel" verbosity="debug"
databasetype="oracle9"
	  	usedelimitedsqlidentifiers="true" tabletypes="TABLE"
schemapattern="MySchema">

	    <database url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@[host]:1521:orcl"
	            driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
	            username="[usr]"
	            password="[pwd]"
	    		initialsize="5"
	    		testonborrow="true"
	    		testonreturn="true"/>

	  	<writeschemasqltofile failonerror="false"
outputfile="${out.dir}/schema.sql"/>
	    <writeSchemaToFile failonerror="false"
outputFile="${out.dir}/schema.xml"/>
	  </databaseToDdl>