Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Alan Cliffe <dr...@sbcglobal.net> on 2019/01/02 02:36:10 UTC

Autocomplete

Does anyone know of a way to turn it off?

Re: Autocomplete

Posted by Alan Cliffe <dr...@sbcglobal.net>.
 Well, that's an interesting answer.
    On Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 10:29:46 PM EST, Ella Oblas <el...@outlook.com> wrote:

 I’m guessing.  I think if you erase everything that is being presented as part of your identity, it will stop.

________________________________
Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.
Uh, no. If talking about Writer, see [Tutorial] Automatic functions in
Writer - enable / disable ->
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=82546

If Calc, Tools | Cell Contents | AutoInput.

If these solutions don't help, please provide a little more information.

On 2/1/19 1:59 pm, Ella Oblas wrote:
> I’m guessing.  I think if you erase everything that is being presented as part of your identity, it will stop.

> ________________________________

Cheers
--
David Robley

"Ignore the first three turnings," said Tom forthrightly.

RE: Autocomplete

Posted by Ella Oblas <el...@outlook.com>.

Re: Autocomplete

Posted by DaveB <no...@tasit.net>.
On 02.01.2019 02:36, Alan Cliffe wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way to turn it off?

From Writer's main menu select Tools -> AutoCorrect Options

In the AutoCorrect dialog select the Word Completion tab and uncheck
"Enable word completion".

Also look for "Word Completion" in the Help facility.