Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/11/21 10:08:21 UTC

[vote] Nicolas de Loof as a committer

I'd like to call a vote for Nicolas de Loof as a committer, based
primarily on his work for Archiva, but also from being active in the
general Maven community for quite some time. He has been relentlessly
testing and identifying issues and providing patches recently.

+1 from me

- Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org

RE: [vote] Nicolas de Loof as a committer

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
+1

Hervé

Fwd: [vote] Nicolas de Loof as a committer

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
FYI - for those not on dev@maven but would like to vote, please vote
there.

Begin forwarded message:

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1
Raphaël

Posted by Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com>.
+1 from me.

- Joakim

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1
--
Olivier

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@exist.com>.
+1 :)

-Deng

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

Stéphane

On Nov 21, 2007 10:08 AM, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> I'd like to call a vote for Nicolas de Loof as a committer, based
> primarily on his work for Archiva, but also from being active in the
> general Maven community for quite some time. He has been relentlessly
> testing and identifying issues and providing patches recently.
>
> +1 from me
>
> - Brett
>
> --
> Brett Porter - brett@apache.org
> Blog: http://www.devzuz.org/blogs/bporter/

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one, you
suck" -- S.Yegge

Re: [vote] Nicolas de Loof as a committer

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 11/21/07, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> I'd like to call a vote for Nicolas de Loof as a committer, based
> primarily on his work for Archiva, but also from being active in the
> general Maven community for quite some time. He has been relentlessly
> testing and identifying issues and providing patches recently.

+1

--
Wendy

Re: [vote] Nicolas de Loof as a committer

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
Not sure if voting for myself has any effect, but anyway thanks a lot for
this invitation, whatever the vote result could be.

So here is my +1 ;-)

Nico.

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1

Emmanuel

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
+1

-Lukas

Posted by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org>.
+1

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Rahul

Posted by John Tolentino <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1 :)

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot. JS plugin still require lot's of work ...

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
+1

Posted by Fabrice Bellingard <be...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Nicolas has been around for quite some time now
+1 !

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Since the vote has passed, I'll get this started.

- Brett

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 11/21/07, Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> wrote:

> +1
> Ralph
>
> Brett Porter wrote:
> > I'd like to call a vote for Nicolas de Loof as a committer, based
> > primarily on his work for Archiva, but also from being active in the
> > general Maven community for quite some time. He has been relentlessly
> > testing and identifying issues and providing patches recently.
> >
> > +1 from me
> >
> > - Brett
> >
> > --
> > Brett Porter - brett@apache.org
> > Blog: http://www.devzuz.org/blogs/bporter/

jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: [vote] Nicolas de Loof as a committer

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
+1
Ralph

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
+1

Brett Porter wrote:
> I'd like to call a vote for Nicolas de Loof as a committer, based
> primarily on his work for Archiva, but also from being active in the
> general Maven community for quite some time. He has been relentlessly
> testing and identifying issues and providing patches recently.
>
> +1 from me
>
> - Brett
>
> --
> Brett Porter - brett@apache.org
> Blog: http://www.devzuz.org/blogs/bporter/

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [vote] Nicolas de Loof as a committer

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Vincent

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
+1
On Nov 21, 2007, at 4:08 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

> I'd like to call a vote for Nicolas de Loof as a committer, based
> primarily on his work for Archiva, but also from being active in
> the general Maven community for quite some time. He has been
> relentlessly testing and identifying issues and providing patches
> recently.
>
> +1 from me
>
> - Brett
>
> --