Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Liu, C.C" <cc...@gs.com> on 2002/01/03 15:23:04 UTC

RE: WebLogic 6.1(sp1)/SOAP 2.2, Error building response envelope/ChunkOuput error

I had the same problem when I tested SOAP 2.2 on WebLogic 5.1 (sp10)
with Xerces 2.0 beta 4. Other then EJB, similar problem occured when
I tried to do data query from database via JDBC with Sybase jconn2.
I have a feeling that this kind of problem is JDNI related because
the SOAP server works well when it can generate the response directly
and fails when it has to load other driver(s).

WebLogic 5.1 (sp10) is the standard configuration in our company
and we're not going to upgrade to 6.1 for some security reasons.
But now we know that same problem happed on both 5.1 and 6.1 anyway.

Any suggestion or opinion will be appreciated.

	C.C. Liu