Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Илья Нарыжный <ph...@ydn.ru> on 2011/10/24 14:59:28 UTC

Dynamic BorderBehavior and AjaxFormSubmitBehavior

Hello,

Is it possible to use BorderBehavior and AjaxFormSubmitBehavior together on
the same TextField?
BorderBehavior in our case is dynamic: with the aid of "isEnabled". But it
seems, that border is not updating be AJAX: only by refresh of the page. Is
it correct behavior?

Thanks,

Ilia

Re: Dynamic BorderBehavior and AjaxFormSubmitBehavior

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
the behavior needs to be refactored to take advantage of
IAjaxRegionMarkupIdProvider so it can work properly with ajax
repaints, perhaps you can create a patch and attach it to a jira
ticket.

-igor