Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Ramprasath <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/08 12:40:32 UTC

Tapestry Change hibernate properties on fly

Dear All ,

  Please guide me how to resolve the following scenario

Requirement :
 Based on user database connection details ( Server , URL , database , user
name , password)
                      Database connection has to be established , And user
will do the transaction activity based on the connection.i.e the connection
establishment is fully on fly not from hibernate.cfg.xml

Problem I am facing :
 I am using Tapestry 5.2.4 , Earlier the db configurations are placed in
hibernate.cfg.xml ,So we can do the db operations using
org.hibernate.Session object injection ....This object is build by default ,
In case if i want to build the object on fly i.e based on user input ..

Is it possible to change the connection properties on fly ? Please guide me
how to change the hibernate properties in coding (on fly ) .

Please provide your valuable suggestions and comments ,

Thanks and Regards
Ramprasath

Re: Tapestry Change hibernate properties on fly

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 09:40:32 -0200, Ramprasath
<jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All ,

Hi!

This is a question for the users mailing list, not to the dev one. Please
post there. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor