Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Richard L. Goerwitz" <ri...@catlin.cis.brown.edu> on 2000/07/18 14:26:42 UTC

segfault on DBI->connect (was Re: Apache segfault)

Trond Arve Nordheim wrote, re the "segfault on DBI->connect" problem:

> I found out that using all mod_perl-versions between 1.22 and 1.24 with DBI
> causes this segfault (Thanks to obscurite, #linux@efnet :)
> So, after downgrading my mod_perl to 1.21.3, everything works fine... AT
> LAST! ;)

Compile PHP using --with-mysql=/usr (or whatever turns out to be the
appropriate way of telling PHP not to use its own internal mysql
library on your platform).

--
Richard Goerwitz				Richard_Goerwitz@Brown.EDU

RE: segfault on DBI->connect (was Re: Apache segfault)

Posted by Trond Arve Nordheim <tr...@oslonett.no>.
That was not the problem.
I've tried that on all 3 servers, without results...

- dufuz