Posted to user@struts.apache.org by akash agrawal <ak...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/08/30 02:46:42 UTC

action mapping roles attribute in struts 2

Hi,

In struts 1.x there used to be roles attribute which can be used to associate role information for an action.

Does Struts 2 also supports that? And if it does how do we use that in Struts 2? Basically I want to authorize action based on user role.

Thanks in advance.
-Akash

Re: action mapping roles attribute in struts 2

Posted by Vinny <xa...@gmail.com>.
Is this what you are looking for?

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/struts2-core/apidocs/org/apache/struts2/interceptor/RolesInterceptor.html

--