Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com> on 2013/07/15 10:42:02 UTC

Re: [OT] JSP in Static Resources

Alireza Fattahi wrote:

> ~Regards,
> ~~Alireza Fattahi
>

> ________________________________

It is not that I am the boss (which I am not), it is that these are the rules of this
Tomcat users list.
The people who are *donating* their time here to answer your questions, prefer it that
way.  Independently of your own preferences or what other lists do, you should respect
that, if you ask the people here for their time in resolving your issues.
That is just basic politeness.

RE: [OT] JSP in Static Resources

Posted by Jeffrey Janner <Je...@PolyDyne.com>.

Perhaps we should suggest he inquire of Martin Gainty for help on this problem.

Re: [OT] JSP in Static Resources

Posted by Alireza Fattahi <af...@yahoo.com>.