Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Nino, Ricky" <Ri...@idt.com> on 2003/02/13 02:50:03 UTC

Tomcat

Hi,

I am new with Tomcat.

Just recently I have installed Tomcat in my PC and I was able to
successfully run all the JSP and ServLets examples.

But when I tried to create a very simple html (will simply display a 'hellow
world text') and saved it into C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\webapps\RBNFiles it prompted me 'the requested resource is not
available'. Please take note that 'RBNFiles' is my own directory.

Anything I missed? Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Ricky