Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ScottF <sf...@hotmail.com> on 2014/12/16 17:16:01 UTC

Two-way (mutual) SSL authentication with the Apache CXF client plugin for grails

Has anyone been able to make the Apache CXF client grails plugin work with
2-way SSL authentication?

I have not been able to make it work.  I posted to stackoverflow, but did
not get many replies.  Details are here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27388864/two-way-mutual-ssl-authentication-with-the-apache-cxf-client-plugin-for-grails

The gist is that I know I can call the web service with 2-way authentication
because a pure Java solution works.  However, when I try calling the same
web service with the CXF plugin, it does not send the client certificate
when the server requests it.  Do I need to do anything special to tell the
plugin about the keystore and truststore?  Currently I am setting the values
via Java options.