Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Santerre <cs...@MerchantsOverseas.com> on 2005/07/27 23:08:14 UTC

RE: rule secrecy, spammer evasion (was Re: PROPOSAL: create "Spam Assassin Rules Project")

Eh...I meant somthing that your average spammer could change. Like against
my unsubscribe rules *sigh* :)

> In that case, what about "My Wife, Jody"?  That pattern was observed
> in spams going back nearly 15 years. ;)

Your married?

;)

Well we can always find an exception. I was surprised popcorn worked as long
as it did :)

I'm being a hardcase about it only because I feel it is the right way to
protect the work that goes into it. In the long run I feel it helps the SA
community better. I swear I'm not doing it to piss off D.Q. :)  I completely
realise the hypocracy of an open source project being secretive, only to
release the end result to the public anyway.

--Chris