Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Shengyang Sha <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/14 10:47:19 UTC

Apply for contributor permission

Hi,

I've been interested in flink for a long time and have worked on a few
internal features mainly in flink-runtime. I'd like to apply for
contributor permission so that I could join feature development or bugfixes
in flink. My jira account ID is ssy .

Best regards,
Shengyang Sha

Re: Apply for contributor permission

Posted by Shengyang Sha <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. I'll read contributing code carefully and keep in mind that :)

Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org> 于2018年12月14日周五 下午8:15写道:

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Hi Shengyang,