Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Cisty <ci...@nextra.sk> on 2005/09/22 16:46:13 UTC

build problems, Windows and Ms VC++ 6

Hello!

I have problems building the latest version of log4cxx. I checked it out
of CVS, downloaded ant-1.6.5, checked out and built the latest
ant-contrib and cpptasks. Then I tried to run ant.

The log4cxx builing process always stops with a dialog box with the
caption "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library" and text "Debug Error!
program ...\debug\shared\log4cxx-test.exe abnormal program
terminantion". The error seems to be in target "run-unittest".

Any ideas, what I am doing wrong? Thanks very much for your help.

Sincerely,
Michal Cisty