Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Olenin, Vladimir" <vl...@globeinteractive.com> on 2001/07/05 21:04:35 UTC

HTTP header parser/wrapper

Hi,

I was wondering whether it is possible to utilize that part of Tomcat that
is responsible for parsing HTTP headers and 'wrapping' servlet response
inside HTTP header? (basically I want to use HTTP protocol in my program in
order to override firewalls and possibly unitlize HTTP headers to send some
service information back and forth together with main data) Is anyone knows
good 3rd party parser (preferrably free and open source one), please, let me
know as well.

Thanks,

vladimir