Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Mark Woon <mo...@SMI.Stanford.EDU> on 2002/02/10 12:21:13 UTC

Patches

excalibur-diffs.txt:
- patch to fix paths in build.sh for jdbcdatasource example (need to set
execute bit on this)
- patch to catch NPE if context isn't set and throw more useful
ConfigurationException instead in FileTargetFactory and
ServletTargetFactory and minor JavaDoc edits

logkit-diffs.txt:
- patch to edit JavaDoc for PatternFormater

-Mark

RE: Patches

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
done!
(except for jdbcdatasource build.sh which doesn't apear to exist)

Re: Patches

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
Looks good.