Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by jyothi <jy...@india.softalia.com> on 2001/08/14 11:42:21 UTC

TcpTunnelGui in Apache SOAp.2

Hi,
             I configured Apache SOAP2.2 in Linux and i am using Tomcat
as the web server. When i tried to run the TcpTunnelGui tool provided by
apache soap i got the following exception. The TcpTunnnelGui worked fine
in Windows but in Linux it is giving some problems. Can anyone help me
out. I want this workig inorder to know what is passing across my client
and server.

Xlib: cannot connect to the server < my ipaddress >
Xlib: Client is not authorised to connect to the server
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError: Cant connect to X11
window
server using <ipaddress> as the value of the DISPLAY variable.
at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.initDisplay(Native Method)
at
sun.swt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.<clinit><X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:58)
at java.lang.Class.forName()(Native Method)
at
java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(GraphicsEnviron
mebt.java:58)
at java.awt.Window.<init>(Window.java:186)
at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:315)
at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:262)
at org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui.<init>(TcpTunnelGui.java:81)
at org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui.main(TcpTunnelGui.java:177)

Thanks,
Jyothi