Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by "Moharil, Abhijit" <Ab...@acs-inc.com> on 2003/04/17 19:47:30 UTC

Parameters in HTML

I have one question. How can i get values from parameters which i used at
execution of html files like this : /test.html?abc=1 How can i get the value
of abc ? thanks,

I am also working on similar things can you please let me know how we can do
this..Thanks

Re: Parameters in HTML

Posted by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com>.
At 1:47 PM -0400 4/17/03, Moharil, Abhijit wrote:
>I have one question. How can i get values from parameters which i
>used at execution of html files like this : /test.html?abc=1 How can
>i get the value of abc ? thanks,
>

>I am also working on similar things can you please let me know how
>we can do this..Thanks

[+ $fdat{abc} +]
--
Kee Hinckley