Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott A <Sc...@anglolimited.com> on 2007/04/12 16:49:24 UTC

Default User & Passwords

Hiya All,

I have a question about default user and passwords.

Is there a way to change all of the default passwords at once or do you have
to change each individual? I am talking about the accounts that were created
with the initial ofbiz setup. The ones like BLOG_ADMIN, BIGAL, MADMAX, etc.

Are there be any other users besides the ones found in Party Manager? We're
just trying to close any back doors to our system.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Default User & Passwords

Posted by Scott A <Sc...@anglolimited.com>.
Thanks guys. Much appreciated.