Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2010/06/29 20:31:57 UTC

Ant 1.8.1 upgrade requires Antwrap changes

It looked like a small update, but Ant 1.8.1 actually stops depending on
ant-trax, and that complicates things a bit.

I opened this issue for tracking purposes:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=28338&group_id=2821&atid=10895

We might just keep 1.8.0 for some more time.

Thanks,

Antoine

Re: Ant 1.8.1 upgrade requires Antwrap changes

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
One thing I would like to see is an update to the dependency
declaration of jruby-openssl either to an open ended version range or
to the latest version. i.e. to either '>= 0.5.2' or '= 0.7'.   I would
add a jira issue but I seem to log on atm.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Ant 1.8.1 upgrade requires Antwrap changes

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.
Cool!

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.