Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Paul Fink <pf...@wamnet.com> on 2000/08/10 16:25:12 UTC

SOAP & JMS (was: Re: Service class access to servlet container)

I think it would be good to take one of the open source JMS
versions and create a SOAP/JMS implementation.

Trouble is I haven't figured out what that means, ..., yet.

ZOAP is suppose to be something like this but I'm not sure
its real. see ZOAP at www.jbosss.org.

Posted by Christopher Elkins <ce...@scardini.com>.
> I think it would be good to take one of the open source JMS
> versions and create a SOAP/JMS implementation.
>
> Trouble is I haven't figured out what that means, ..., yet.
>
> ZOAP is suppose to be something like this but I'm not sure
> its real. see ZOAP at www.jbosss.org.

There's also OpenJMS <www.openjms.org>, which has a more amicable (BSD-like)
license.

--
Christopher Elkins

Re: SOAP & JMS (was: Re: Service class access to servlet container)

Posted by Christopher Elkins <ce...@scardini.com>.