Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Steve Garcia <SG...@qrs.com> on 2003/12/20 06:58:11 UTC

Weird Clover Behavior

The Clover report that gets produced from my code is totally off - I have
close to 90% total coverage for my project and Clover is reporting only
8.5%.

When I run "maven clover" manually the coverage numbers are closer to what
they should be.  But I still see weird behavior like a branch not being hit
in my equals method when it obviously is.

Anybody else see this kind of behavior?  Basically if I do "maven clean
clover" I get totally inaccurate coverage numbers.  If I then invoke "maven
clover" they are much closer to what they should be.

Thanks, Steve

Re: Weird Clover Behavior

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Sat, 2003-12-20 at 00:58, Steve Garcia wrote:
> The Clover report that gets produced from my code is totally off - I have
> close to 90% total coverage for my project and Clover is reporting only
> 8.5%.
>
> When I run "maven clover" manually the coverage numbers are closer to what
> they should be.  But I still see weird behavior like a branch not being hit
> in my equals method when it obviously is.
>
> Anybody else see this kind of behavior?  Basically if I do "maven clean
> clover" I get totally inaccurate coverage numbers.  If I then invoke "maven
> clover" they are much closer to what they should be.

You set:

maven.junit.fork = true

In order for clover to work correctly.

> Thanks, Steve