Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by waterg <je...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/10 15:16:33 UTC

Index on complex value object

Hello,

If I have the following list as value in cache:

class Sample{
    Integer value1;
    Date value2;
    String value3;
}

List<Sample> list= new ArrayList<>();
cache.put(key, list);

Could I create index on the Sample.value1? on Ignite?

Re: Index on complex value object

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Looks like I've seen same question on apache ignite users list, it may
helps you. Here it is :
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-Using-complex-object-with-nested-attributes-and-search-td6556.html

Posted by waterg <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.