Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by CP Yahoo Mail <cr...@yahoo.com.sg> on 2014/08/04 01:33:20 UTC

CP - Template creation issue, SSVM agent keeps going on Alert upon attempt to create template

Hi,

i am having issue on CS 4.3 Xen 6.2 when i tried to create template from disk volume -> snapshots. This is a fresh install running 2 xens in a cluster.

getting the error below

Failed to create
templatecom.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed to send
command, due to Agent:3, com.cloud.exception.OperationTimedoutException:
Commands 1216151560 to Host 3 timed out after 21600

Once i receive that error, my SSVM agent goes to 'alert state' when it was okay before. Checked my nfs storage and it is fine. I temporarily disabled iptables to avoid any other possibilities of fault however still facing issues.

Advise please anyone.

http://blog.cripperz.sg - Tech Tips Talks
#CripperzProdigy (Irc.Freenode.Net)