Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/11/14 00:55:01 UTC

Updates to OEJB 2.2 and TranQL 1.4

I have updated TranQL 1.4 and Open EJB 2.2 to support specification
of a Select-For-Update clause in the openejb-jar.xsd when deploying
CMP EJBs.  I have published new SNAPSHOTs of both projects so in a
perfect world there should be no pain :)

I'll be stress testing DayTrader tonight to confirm that we can run
an EJB workload under stress.  If no changes are made then the
current SQL syntax is generated and you'll notice no difference.  If
you want you can add a <select-for-update>true</select-for-update>
element to the Entity element in your openejb-jar.

I'll post some results when I finish testing.

Cheers.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org