Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Pawan Agnihotri <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/25 18:16:16 UTC

CORS issue

Hello PredictionIO team,

I have a quick question on accessing results from preduction io.

I am getting below error..

No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested
resource. Origin 'null' is therefore not allowed access.

found below solution but wanted to know if  nginx is only way to go and how
people are using in production currently.

https://gist.github.com/alex9311/08bf9b452fa17765a936

your thoughts please. Thank you.

Pawan Agnihotri

Re: CORS issue

Posted by Cody Kimball <co...@pluralsight.com>.
Pawan,

I'm sure there are other ways than Nginx to serve as a middleware layer to
help resolve CORS, but I have a production app that I was able to resolve
using a very simple (but admittedly unoptimized) implementation of Nginx,
that has been working beautifully ever since.

When I posed this same question about a year ago, the consensus was Nginx
is probably one of your best viable options.

--

*CODY KIMBALL*

Machine Learning Engineer | PLURALSIGHT

cody-kimball@pluralsight.com