Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by carlj <ma...@carl-johansson.com> on 2006/08/13 11:32:16 UTC

Quality tracking

One of the bussineses I'm usually consulting is a subcontractor for the auto
industry and quality is always a top priority. I've been thinking of a tab
under manufacturing where you could store quality issues related to products
and fixed assets. Input anyone?
Sent from the OFBiz - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Quality tracking

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
You might save some work by looking at the ProductReview entity, I have
no idea how it works but the concepts should be similar.

Regards
Scott