Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Patrick Kirsch <pk...@zscho.de> on 2015/03/09 08:55:37 UTC

nlp enhancer wordlift-stanbol out of date?

Hey list,

  as descriped in
https://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/components/enhancer/nlp/

I tried to use freeling together with the given instructions at:
https://github.com/insideout10/wordlift-stanbol

But this module does not build against latest stanbol versions (of
course, I filed detailed issues to the wordlift-stanbol maintainer).

Furthermore the wordlift-stanbol project is rather quiet (~2013.02).

This brings me to my question, is anyone using this wordlift-stanbol
framework or has usage experience?

Regards,
  Patrick

Re: nlp enhancer wordlift-stanbol out of date?

Posted by Patrick Kirsch <pk...@zscho.de>.
Hi Rafa,
Am 09.03.2015 um 10:18 schrieb Rafa Haro:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> The github project that you have linked in your previous email is not
> the stanbol-freeling server. The correct link is the following:
> https://github.com/insideout10/stanbol-freeling. I have using it
> recently without any problem. Try with that one.
I see. I will give it a try.

Did you also try the wordlift-stanbol?

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Hi Patrick,