Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Josh <ta...@pocketgno.me> on 2012/08/13 20:47:21 UTC

PHP Server Stubs - Is this possible?

I'm attempting to create PHP server stubs for my .thrift file and of course
it doesn't want to create them, and I'm a bit lost. When I do --version it
will print that it can:

php (PHP): inlined: Generate PHP inlined files
server: Generate PHP server stubs
autoload: Generate PHP with autoload
oop: Generate PHP with object oriented subclasses
rest: Generate PHP REST processors namespace: Generate PHP namespaces as
defined in PHP >= 5.3

But typing thrift --gen php:server myfile.thrift only creates 2 files (the
types and the class definition file)

Anyone know how to get past this problem?

Thanks!

~ Josh