Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Kopco <ro...@hotmail.de> on 2007/04/09 13:35:10 UTC

Re: RE: Time to release the Release plugin?

It has been 11 month since the last release of the maven-release-plugin
(2.0-beta-4).
When will the next release of the plugin approximately be?

There are 10 open issues. For a lot of issues patches have been provided:

MRELEASE-128
MRELEASE-122
MRELEASE-116
MRELEASE-90
MRELEASE-91
MRELEASE-137

Maybe a committer could have a look at one of these.

2006/12/29, Brian E. Fox <br...@reply.infinity.nu>:

    Apache implemented some new rules 11/1 regarding releases that required
    changes to many core plugins. I was waiting a little for everything else
    to get released and things to calm down.  It may be prudent to wait for
    the release plugin itself to be done first since I know Jason has been
    working through the various releases and making updates.

    It's on my list to finish the remaining tests this weekend and then we
    can call a vote.