Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sajith Weerakoon <sa...@zone24x7.com> on 2009/03/31 12:22:09 UTC

Increase the number of results in the example jetty server app

Hello all,

I want to increase the number of results shown in the example jetty app for
more thn 10. Can some1 tell me how to configure the configuration file so
that we can get more results than this.

Sajith Vimukthi Weerakoon.

RE: Increase the number of results in the example jetty server app

Posted by "Radha C." <cr...@ceiindia.com>.
you can control the number of response documents from the query url
q=test&start=0&rows=20
And refer to the documentation provided in
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html#Getting+Started for any example
demo related questions.